Monday, July 07, 2008

Hiatus

I'm in the process of figuring out a new direction for the blog, and possibly for me. While I ponder the possibilities and play with graphic choices, I'm taking my blog on a little hiatus. I expect we'll be back relatively soon, maybe not at this address, but certainly somewhere in the blogsphere. If I make a permanent move from blogger, 'll be sure to leave a forwarding web address.

Until then, enjoy the summer. I hope you find time to relax on a lake shore, sway on a hammock, and eat a few ice creams in the sunshine. That's what I've started to crave, more and more incessantly, here amidst the high-octane energy of Gotham. I love this city, but...

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Glad to see this post! Enjoy your summer and your blogging hiatus. I can't wait to see what you decide on in terms of new blog/life directions.

Have a gelato (or many!) for me!

xo,
Starshine

No Reply said...

Hopefully you'll continue to write and entertain us, and I'll continue to read. You seem to be at your best writing when all is not right, and even though it may be against my interest as a reader, I hope all goes well with your new direction.

Gypsy said...

Come back soon!